The additional stop on the London Train before the event is as follows:
0825 Charing Cross calls additionally at West St Leonards at 0952. Other calling points are:
- London Waterloo East [WAE] 08:27 08:28
- London Bridge [LBG] 08:32 08:34
- Orpington [ORP] 08:50 08:50
- Sevenoaks [SEV] 08:59 09:00
- Tonbridge [TON] 09:08 09:11
- High Brooms [HIB] 09:16 09:16
- Tunbridge Wells [TBW] 09:20 09:21
- Wadhurst [WAD] 09:28 09:29
- Battle [BAT] 09:44 09:45
For the remaining stations between Tonbridge and West St Leonard's, the 0741 and 0841 ex Tonbridge are running normally and call all stations to West St Leonards, arriving 0832 & 0932 respectively.
For the return as well as the usual trains that call at West St Leonards at 57 minutes past the hour and call all stations to Tonbridge, the 1331 and 1431 ex Hastings call additionally at West St Leonards at 1338 and 1438 respectively, although as in previous years these then follow their usual "semi fast" pattern, so are fast to Battle, then Wadhurst then Tunbridge Wells. Again, details now on line, so you can refer to National Rail Enquires in your correspondence with entrants.